Proactive protection from cybersquatting and brand abuse
Online trademark infringement, cybersquatting, and domain spoofing pose a significant reputational risk to brands. With more than 1200 top-level domain extensions in market, fraudulent domain registrations can easily fall through the cracks if brands do not proactively monitor their intellectual property.
Webnames Domain Name Monitoring enables brands to detect, monitor and quickly act against infringing domain registrations, searching more than 3-million domains daily to identify copycat, counterfeit, and misspelled variations of trademarks and brand names.
Immediate and continuous intelligence
While core brands and trademarks should be continuously tracked in the domain sphere, there are times when on-demand reporting is necessary to support brand development, product exploration, marketing planning, or competitor research.
With our Ongoing Monitoring and One-Time Search options, Webnames Domain Monitoring provides brands the flexibility to do both in a cost effective manner.
Receive an immediate, one-time report about how a term, trademark or brand is being used in domain name registrations.
Receive a daily report in your inbox and dashboard of any newly registered domains that contain your term, trademark or brand.
Domain monitoring reports are sent by email and accessible within your Webnames’ account dashboard.
Domain monitoring features and benefits
- Coverage of 1200+ TLDs, collectively encompassing 300,000,000 domain registrations
- Daily reporting on any new domain registrations that contain your brand or chosen keywords
- One-time, immediate reporting on domain registrations containing a specified term
- WHOIS link provided for every result for registrant intelligence
- Ability to choose from five different search variants
- Ability to choose frequency of ongoing scheduled reports
- Ability to specify multiple report recipients
- Identify potentially infringing or fraudulent usage of brands and names fast
- Discover if your brand is being used without your knowledge
- Zero-in on sneaky lookalike domains that make use of similar misspellings
- Detect unauthorized domain registrations from within your company
- Research new branding and naming opportunities
- Gain competitive intelligence by tracking competitor brands and domain names
Dedicated support from domain industry experts
Our dedicated account managers are available to assist you in setting up Domain Monitoring services, as well as to answer any questions that arise out of your report findings.